Reduce your Google geocoding costs
Using open data can significantly reduce your geocoding costs
Are you spending too much on geocoding?
If you are using only Google, the answer is almost certainly YES.
What can you do about it?
For many use cases open data will meet your needs just as well.
OpenCage provide a highly-available, well documented, simple to understand, affordable geocoding API based on open data.
Use our API to completely replace Google, or in combination with Google.
Customers typically cut their geocoding costs by 80-90%.
|Daily geocoding API requests||Google geocoding pricing||OpenCage pricing|
|500,000||unclear, "contact sales"||
- Google pricing taken from this page and assumes full use of the $200 monthly credit.
- Full details of OpenCage pricing.
- All prices are in USD, but at OpenCage we glaldy accept payment in many other currencies.
- OpenCage pricing assumes a monthly subscription, but is even more affordable via an annual subscription. We also offer one-time purchases.
- Unexpected surges will result in additional costs with Google, but do not with OpenCage. We win by being a stable, long-term partners for our clients, not by running a meter when they suddenly need a bit more.
- Test our API on our demo page, or sign up for a free trial.
- Read the technical details of how our service differs from Google's geocoding.
- We have tutorials and SDKS for 30+ programming languages.
- Have a look at our pricing where we offer subscription and one-time plan.
- Watch a talk from one of our founders about "How we compete with Google".
- Read the benefits of open data.