OpenCage is a geocoding API that allows shared and micromobility operators to cost-effectively convert vehicle GPS coordinates to locations.
Why use OpenCage to convert GPS coordinates into locations?
- Worldwide coverage.
- Store geocoding results as long as you like.
- Serving tens of millions of queries per day.
- Nearest road, speed limits, and other mobility information.
- Experts in reverse geocoding - read our comprehensive guide.
- Funded by sales, not VCs - since 2013.
- Hundreds of customers around the world.
- Generous free trial.
- Predictable monthly cost - NO unexpected usage charges.
- No long term commitment required.
Using open data has many benefits, doing it via OpenCage means one less thing for us to maintain.Robert Theml · Director · SIXT Share
We contribute 1% of our revenue to fund next-generation carbon
removal technologies through our payment processor, Stripe (details).