Geocoding for payment processing
The OpenCage API is a cost-effective way to convert high volumes of GPS coordinates captured by payment terminals into locations.
Why payment processors chose OpenCage for geocoding?
Geocoding made easy
- Worldwide coverage, continually updated
- Store data as long as you like
- Avoid the stress of maintaining your own system
All the benefits of open data
Use the data anywhere: on any map, behind a firewall, desktop, mobile, etc. Learn more.
Tutorials and SDKs for 30+ programming languages
Save engineering time
Results enhanced with timezones, speed limits, and much more
Affordable, predictable pricing
- No unexpected usage charges
- No long-term commitment required. Cancel anytime
- Generous free trial. No credit card required
- No tricks, no surprises